What You Should Know about French Essay Writing and Reading
French essay writing is the next assignment that you cannot cope with, is not it? Of course, it is not very easy for many American students to start French essay writing; however, tutors know their business and realize when students are ready for such work.
They create certain requirements for French essay writing, offer several topics to discuss, and ask to prepare everything in time. So now, you are thinking for a couple of hours in order to decide what your French essay writing should start with. First of all, you need to clear up what a topic of your French essay writing is. There are several examples for you:
- Le jour le plus mémorable dans ma vie – The Most Memorable Day in My Life;
- Emploi qui ma fierté – The Job that Makes Me Proud;
- Les gens et leur influence dans la vie quotidienné – People and the Importance of Their Actions;
- Le film qui m’a impressionné trop – The Movie that Impressed Me too Much
If you think that French is your weak point, it is better to search for a reliable dictionary and be able to translate each world properly and mind French grammar.
To improve your French essay writing, you may use the following ways:
- Listen French songs and keep in mind the words to use when French essay writing;
- Read French stories and make notes for your future French essay writing;
- Watch French movies and try not to read subtitles. It may be a movie that you have already seen, in this case, you have more chances to comprehend French words.
Yes, French essay writing requires too much work: if you still cannot think in French, you may, at least, try to write and read in French. Good luck with your French essay writing!